We’re very excited to announce that Corrado Bottai of Tenuta Le Velette will be in Toronto November 3-4!
Many of you have purchased and at least sampled his wines, but now’s the chance to meet the maker in person and ask questions about your favourite wine from their portfolio.
Details of the event:
- Where: Grano Restaurant, 2035 Yonge Street, Toronto
- When: Nov 3, 6:30PM reception, 7PM sit down dinner
- Why? To learn more about the incredible wines of Umbria
- What: we’ll be sampling a wide range of his wines over a 5-course meal
- How much? ONLY $75 per person, + HST/tips
- RSVP: Roberto (email@example.com) or myself (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions? Please call Bill @ 519-914-1204.
For those of you in the trade, we will have new vintages out on November 4. Again, here are the details:
- When: November 4, 2014, 2-4PM (come as you can and for as long as you like)
- Where: Grano, 2035 Yonge Street
- How much? No charge, but ‘trade’ guests will be asked to provide a business card.
- RSVP: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!!
Bill & Lisa Wittur
London Ontario Wine Agency